JL Audio makes some of the finest speakers in the world. You will find their speakers in some of the finest boats, all over the world. Why not up-fit your boat with the industry leader in Marine Audio Performance?
JL Marine Audio
JL Audio puts their marine audio equipment through some of the most rigorous testing in the industry. Far exceeding the standards used by other manufactures, ensuring consistent performance for years in your boat. Their UV & Salt-Fog tests simulate years of environmental exposure, really testing them to their limits. That’s how JL Audio continues to be a world leader in Marine Audio Technology.
All of JL Audio product testing, engineering, and assembly is done in Miramar, Florida.
Do I need a Boat Sub-woofer?
Well the short, easy answer is YES! Adding a sub woofer can help you overcome the low frequency noise your boats motor outputs. It also helps your other speakers sound cleaner and louder due to the fact they are not over compensating for those lower frequencies. JL’s Marine Audio speakers deliver the same kind of bass you are used to from their automotive & theater sound systems. Impressive bass with delivered with balance & precision.
JL Marine Speakers
Marine speakers are much different than your average automotive or home theater speakers. Marine speakers are made to withstand the suns UV rays, salt and water. JL Marine Audio speakers are designed to delivery optimal audio production, while performing in some of the harshest elements.
JL offers 2 different kinds of Marine Audio Speaker Systems:
MX Series – JL MX Series speakers are shaped and sized specifically as a direct replacement for your stock speakers.
M Series – JL M Series speakers the Maximum Performance, high power speakers with exceptional output capabilities.
Be certain that your JL speakers are going to last. Their marine products go through extensive material testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer’s motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
JL Marine Source Units
Everyone loves being in control. Be in control of your audio while on the water with source units from JL Audio. We feature units like the MediaMaster® 100s-BE, a Premium Source Unit with a full color LCD display. It also offers a waterproof chassis and Day/Night lighting themes that offer excellent screen visibility.
The JL MediaMaster offers unique features like:
- Bluetooth® with the Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec streams top-quality audio from compatible devices, with full control of play/pause and track up/down functions
- USB 2.0 direct digital connection for an iPhone® or USB storage device, with album cover art support and folder browsing capabilities
- Analog auxiliary input accepts audio signal from a wide range of audio sources
- Digital Radio Tuner – AM/FM with RDS, and NOAA Weather Band (antenna required, sold separately)
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (tuner, antenna and subscription sold separately)
- Certified NMEA 2000® Connectivity: Equipped with a NMEA 2000® connector (Micro-C), the MM100s-BE interfaces directly with existing vessel networks.
- Compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) include models from Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (Refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info.)
- 18 Favorites: store up to 18 of your favorite channels for quick access, across all tuner bands, including Sirius/XM
- Conveniently charges phone or media player with 1.0 amp USB output
- Remote controller
JL Enclosed Systems
Ideal for wakeboard towers, deck/surface or tube-mounted applications, these beautifully enclosed coaxial systems deliver stunning JL Audio sound quality thanks to their 7.7-inch and 8.8-inch JL Audio coaxial speakers.
For larger boats or yachts requiring serious full-range party speakers, consider the 3-way, bi-amp M103EWS systems. Each one features our 10-inch IB5 subwoofer, plus our 7.7-inch M-series coaxial for devastating output and clarity.